- FDA Approved/CE Certified
- Multi-Layer Protection
- Up to 95% filtration efficiency
- Air pollution resistance (PM 2.5)
- Comfortable 3D flex design
- PFE > 95%
- Effectively filters particles > 0.3 microns
- Anti-allergy, filtering residual material
- Skin-friendly non-woven layer
What is the difference between the KN95, N95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
They are basically all the same. They have 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. KN95 is China code (95%), the N95 is the USA Code (95%), KF94 is Korea code (95%) and FFP2 is the EU code (94%).
This product has an extremely high frequency of price change. Use the Request A Quote button below to request pricing.